Hillcrest Health & Aged Care Services (Pty) Ltd
24-Hour Qualified Nursing Care
At Hillcrest Health & Aged Care Services we offer 24-HOUR FRAIL CARE under the supervision of a qualified Nursing Sister and her team of qualified carers.
We stand united in our effort to help flatten the curve against the COVID-19 spread. For updated and reliable information please visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za
Emergency Hotline: 0800029999 WhatsApp Support Line: 0600-123456
Welcome to our Website
Dignity and Care
Since 2008, we have made it our purpose to understand the unique needs of older people. We understand their need and desire for dignity, independence and belonging, as well as their need for physical and mental well-being. We strive to offer our patients longevity and quality of life.
Our business is built on a solid and ethical foundation. We have Nurses, Auxiliary Nurses, Carer’s and qualified Sisters on our staff. When hiring, we will look for applicants that are not just adequately qualified and experienced, but honest, caring and ready to work.
Qualified Caring Nurses
At Hillcrest Health and Aged Care Services we offer the best qualified nurse for the situation.
Sister Marjorie Warnes who is a registered Nurse with SANC spent a period of time at St Vincent’s Private Hospital in Australia, where she worked in the Cardiac High Care Unit. She is also registered as a private practitioner (Pr. 8838909) and as M Warnes Incorporated (Pr. 0715018) with the Board of Healthcare Funders.
EXCLUSIVE IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
Our business is built on a solid and ethical foundation.
We have Nurses, Auxiliary Nurses, Carer’s and qualified Sisters on our staff. When hiring, we will look for applicants that are not just adequately qualified and experienced, but honest, caring and ready to work.
In addition to this, we do “assisted and preventative care” in retirement villages in Hillcrest and Durban North. We have staff that are based at the retirement villages who provide 24-hour support and care as required. We also provide a home care service at the retirement villages for those residents who would like to stay in their homes, but that require additional care and assistance.
We have 3 homes situated within the upper highway area.
Our one home is predominantly for Alzheimer / Dementia patients and is situated in Waterfall, whereas the other two homes are situated in Hillcrest (close to each other) and are for the aged who need 24-hour care and assistance.
We Specialize in
- Deliver quality assistance and nursing care to those that are no longer able to care for themselves fully / to assist others to ensure basic needs are met,
- To promote awareness of Dementia, Alzheimer and aged care within the community,
- To support families of Dementia / Alzheimer patients, and all other illnesses e.g. MS/Parkinson’s etc.,
- To maintain an exceptional support staff team
- To encourage the elderly to live as independent members of the community in their own homes for as long as possible and give them the assistance needed through providing Carers/ENA and EN.
- To work with local General Physicians to ensure the comfort of the patient as well as liaising with specialists if and when necessary.
- To assist palliative patients to be as comfortable as possible, and assist the patient in end of life care,
- To train staff to provide a professional and caring service to all our patients through in service training.
We specializes in frail care, assisted living as well as Care Homes, with facilities in Durban, Upper Highway Area, Hillcrest, Kloof, Gillitts, Shongweni.